Please direct your WOW6 conference inquiries via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the culinary scene in Bloomington like?
Fantastic! Explore Where to Eat & Drink in Bloomington via this link.
- Will copies of papers be available at the conference?
No, paper copies will not be provided.
- Will panel sessions be recorded or live streamed?
No, recording and live video streaming services will not be available.
- What time shall I have for my presentation?
Panels will be 90 minutes. At least 30 minutes should be reserved for questions and discussion after presentations. That leaves a maximum of 60 minutes for all presentations on a panel, so, for example, if you are on a panel with four presenters, each presenter would have a maximum of 15 minutes.
- What is the presentation equipment in a meeting room?
Presentation rooms will be equipped with a laptop and projector for PowerPoint presentations. Please bring your presentation on a USB flash drive.
- Book display
All participants are invited to bring copies of their recent publications to be exhibited at the book display, which will be located in the conference office. If your work may be ordered through a publisher, feel free to include flyers or order forms.
- What is the weather like in Bloomington in June?
Typical June weather is hot and humid. Check local forecast here
For liability reasons, WOW6 cannot provide any child care, nor any direct referrals or recommendations.